Monday, July 27, 2009
The Most Boring Post
I was tagged, I guess that's what you call it, by my best red headed cyberbub Linda from 777 Peppermint Place. She gave me the "Honest Scrap" reward, I think she fat fingered it, it should be "Honest Crap" if she's referring to my writing. Anywho, I'm suppose to list eight truths about me. I warned you that this was going to be boring. So here goes, All you wanted to know about Walk but was afraid to ask:
1. I'm short for my weight. There ya have it, I'm short. According to my weight I should stand at 8' 10". So I'm short.
2. I've lived at the minimum of sixteen addresses since I was born, I think it's closer to twenty, but I can't remember them all. They cover seven states.
3. I like a good chick-flick. There just not many of them out there. "Under the Tuscan Sun" or "Must Love Dogs" are good examples. Lifetime movies are bad examples.
4. I hate lists.
5. I was roadie for a night a few times. The first time was when I was in college and was roadie for "Rare Earth". Others were David and the Giants, and Ray Boltz.
6. I had eight aces in a row in a doubles tennis tourney back in the day. I was a stud back then.
7. I've survived two head-on car accidents. Totaled out a 66 Mustang and a 71 Ranchero.
8. I was first kissed by, oh yeah, I promised I'd never tell.
Ok, now to tag some others......
1. Sarah Palin...just as soon as I get her blog address.
2. Michael Jackson...whoops, too late.
3. Michael Moore.....never mind, no mind.
4. Britney Spears.....nope, we already know too much about her.
5. Amelia Earhart....just as soon as she lands.
6. Daffy Duck..........I believe his address is Washington D.C.
7. Monty Python.....But I don't speak English (Well, I don't, I speak Okie)
8. Mikey the Mime..Except we're not on speaking terms.
Well, there ya have it, or maybe not.