Monday, March 7, 2011

Give The Lady A Ride


A good friend, Linda Yezak, has her novel debut coming up in a matter of days. I've read a few chapters and now can't wait for the whole shooting match, or should I say rodeo. Here is a video trailer for her book, "Give The Lady A Ride". Click the link to the right on 777 Peppermint Place and give Linda a high five, she's also giving away some nifty prizes.

Hope you don't mind Linda, I copied your cover and stuck it in here also. If there is some copywrite problem, I can remove it.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind at all! This is the nicest gift you could give a debut author!

You're a real sweetheart, you know that?

Walk said...

Aww, gollygee, ya make me blush.

Anonymous said...

Giggle!

Cheryl Peters said...

Thanks for sharing Linda's exciting news, Walk.

makenwords said...

How exciting! Sounds like a great read! Congrats to your friend.