Thursday, May 22, 2008

44 Questions

I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I thought this might be fun. What would be your answers to this questions?



1. Do you like blue cheese? More than green cheese
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No, but smoked salmon once
3. Do you own a gun? a Cap pistol
4. What flavor do you add to your drink as a tonic? haven't drank since they invented the funnel
5. What do you think of hot dogs? Bring them in where it's cool
6. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, I don't know when my doctor has an appointment
7. Favorite Christmas movie. Bishops Wife with Carry Grant
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Something liquid
9. Do you do pushups? Only during, well, never mind
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The diamond necklace I bought my wife for Valentine's day
11. Favorite hobby? complaining
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I subtract better
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? That I do lists
14. Middle name? Naw, middle is a stupid name
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? voices in my head, voices in my head, voices in my head
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. the farm, her excuse, bonds
17. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink? I'm not regular, have any ex-lax?
18. Current worry? What? Me Worry?
19. Current frustration right now? That this isn't question 44
20. Favorite place to be? Anywhere Howard Stern isn't
21. How did you bring in the New Year? New Year? It's May, I'm suppose to remember the New Years?
22. Where would you like to go? To the bathroom
23. Name two people who will complete this. Waldo, if we can find him and Harry Potter
24. Do you own slippers? Only on ice in the winter
25. What shirt are you wearing? Wouldn't you like to know
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Who can sleep on satin sheets, you slid right out of bed
27. Favorite color? green, along with 20's in the corners
28. Would you be a pirate? eye may tee, love to wear an eye patch
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Singing in the rain
30.Favorite girl's name? Grizelda
31. Make up your own question. What is Jeopardy?
32. What's in your pocket right now? lint
33. Last thing that made you laugh? gas
34. Best bed sheets as a child? clean ones
35.Worst injury you've ever had? Broke my toe while flash dancing
36. Do you love where you live? dunno, never there
37. How many TV's do you have in your house? Not sure, too many books to count all the t's and v's in them
38. Who is your loudest friend? friend? who has friends
39. How many dogs do you have? besides my girlfriend?
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I do :-)
41. What is your favorite book? The Bible, nothing to joke about there
42. What song do you want played at your funeral? Take me home country roads.
43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Don't know, I was asleep
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Man, I gotta pee!

No comments: